The Port’s Real Estate division team are collecting applications from interested parties through August 10th. The process will continue with tenant selection committee review of the applications and in-person interviews with the applicants. The selection committee will offer tenant recommendations to the Port commission based on a cumulative process. The Port commission will then have final approval of the two applicants for tenancy in the new winery production buildings to be constructed in the Columbia Gardens Wine & Artisan Village.
- Boutique winery space for lease in new Columbia Gardens Wine & Artisan Village
- All new construction coming 2017
- Very affordable rates! $7.80 psf/year. 5 year initial lease term. Washington State Leasehold Tax applicable. Tenancy subject to Port of Kennewick Commission approval.
- 3,500 sf stand-alone building offers waterfront patio, tasting room and winery production space, ~2,000 sf case good and barrel storage in separate, onsite building.
- Utilities – Electricity, natural gas, water/sewer.
- Metered effluent waste connection direct to city services