Clover Island Marina Information
|Complete and submit the forms below for New Moorage Agreements||Complete and submit the forms below for Boat Haul Out Services||Helpful Information|
|Moorage Agreement Checklist||Boat Haul Out Agreement||Marina Map (Indicates those slips which may be available to lease)|
|Moorage Agreement||Boat Haul Out Form and Check List||2016 Marina Moorage Rates|
|21' and Under Moorage Agreement||Boat Yard Rates||Transient Moorage Agreement|
|Electricity Use Request Form||Recreational Boating Guide|
|Notice of Termination of Moorage Agreement||Rub Rail Policy|
|Transfer Request Form||Recreational Boaters Safety Information & Courses|
|Dock Rules and Regulations|
SPECIAL NOTICE: Requirements for Long Term Moorage
Clover Island Marina Clover Island Marina grand re-opening video
Port of Kennewick’s Clover Island Marina is located along the southern shore of the Columbia River at River Mile (RM) 329 between the “Blue Bridge” and “Cable Bridge” in Benton County. Clover Island Marina and its surrounding waterfront businesses support the regional economy and employ many.
Clover Island Marina in Kennewick, Washington, offers easy access to miles of river on the Columbia is and just minutes away from the Snake and Yakima rivers, all of which offer spectacular fishing, family water sport fun or relaxed sailing. The quiet, protected marina accommodates over 150 vessels, 30 feet to 60 feet, with covered and open moorage. Visiting boaters can tie-up to the marina’s guest (transient) dock (view marina amenities) for a short daytime visit, or an overnight (payment required) visit of up to 14 days.
Once at the marina, guests can explore the island’s waterfront by walking the Clover Island Riverwalk path, or enjoy a variety of dining options which provide a resplendent view of the mighty Columbia River at sunset. The island offers overnight accommodations at the Clover Island Inn. There’s also easy access to the 23-mile paved Sacagawea Heritage Trail, perfect for walking, jogging or biking. Click here for a map of the Sacagawea Heritage Trail.
- 24-hour diesel & gasoline (major credit cards accepted) for fuel pricing and other questions contact Connell Oil at 509-547-3326
- Open and covered moorage (See Marina Map Below)
- Transient (guest) moorage ($10/night) with a 14-day maximum
- Potable water
- 30-amp shore power
- Seasonal marine dump station (free, self-serve system on fuel dock); and in-marina portable sewage pump-out (scheduling required via port of Kennewick at 509-586-1186)
- Day use public restrooms
- Ice, food & beverages to go available from Clover Island businesses
- Public barbecue and picnic area
- No-fee, public boat launch
- Boat haul-out trailer
- Off-site boat & trailer storage (schedule through Port of Kennewick at 509-586-1186)
- Adjacent to restaurants: Ice Harbor at the Marina; Cedars Restaurant & Lounge; and Crow's Nest Bar & Grill
- Marina is adjacent to waterfront hotel: Clover Island Inn
- The Clover Island Marina fills up fast.
- Current marina tenants receive priority placement.
- A non-refundable fee may apply.
- The port reserves the right to remove names from the waiting list for any reason.
- C-DOCK WAITING LIST APPLICATION
2015 Newsletter Archive
- December Newsletter 2015
- October Newsletter 2015
- July Newsletter 2015
- June Newsletter 2015
- March Newsletter 2015
Questions regarding moorage leases, transient moorage and marina amenities may be emailed to email@example.com.
Clover Island Marina:
350 Clover Island Drive, Suite 200
Kennewick, WA 99336
phone - 509-586-1186
fax - 509-582-7678
Latitude: 46.26555556 46°15’56”
Longitude: -119.25416667 119°15’15”
Clover Island Marina is located within the U.S. Coast Guard's 13th District.